ISO 45001: 2018 The new standard for Occupational Health & Safety requirements
This International Standard specifies the requirements for Occupational Safety and Health with instructions for its use so that an organization can provide safe and healthy working conditions and to prevent injuries and illnesses.
The aim of the seminar is to train and inform the participants about the implementation of a safety and health management system, enabling the company to contribute to the reduction of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
At the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- Develop and implement an appropriate Occupational Health and Safety policy
- Set targets on Occupational Health and Safety
- Develop action plans (to achieve goals) that take into account the legal and other requirements the company is committed to apply
- Develop information on data and criteria on Occupational Health and Safety that the company determines that it can influence and control.
- Certification of Attendance
- Training Material
date 6 & 13 MAY 2019
08:30 – 16:00
duration 14 hours
center S.K.Stirixis Business Consulting Services Ltd – Nicosia
instructor Marios Charalambous
cost €150 + €73.72 V.A.T Join Course