Long-Term Unemployment Scheme in Enterprises / Organizations
Competent Body: Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus (HRDA)
Application Submission deadline: 31/12/2019
- Offering opportunities for long-term unemployed individuals, registered in the Public Employment Services for more than 6 consecutive months,
- Unemployed individuals up to 60 years old.
Τerms and Conditions
- The companies should not have made any redundancies for at least eight months prior to the application submission,
- The duration of the job offer is 4 months. The employer has the obligation to continue the graduate’s employment for at least another 2 months without receiving any sponsorship,
- If the long-term unemployed individual has a work experience of the last four 4 years relative to the duties and the level of the position for which he / she is intended for the enterprise / organization, it should not be longer than eight 8 months,
- If the long-term unemployed has successfully completed a tertiary education program of at least 3 years and holds a higher education certificate, then he/she must be between thirty 30 years old and under 60 the date of receipt of the application. Graduates of secondary education should be under 60 years old on the date of application submission.
Maximum sponsorship amount €1.000 monthly