SharePoint Junior Software Developer
We are seeking a full-time SharePoint / ASP.NET / SQL junior software developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting a team in developing and maintaining clients’ intranet based on SharePoint and ASP.NET front end with a MS SQL backend.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing custom web parts and integrating enterprise content with SharePoint.
- Develop and maintain intranet web applications in SharePoint 2013.
- Implement functional enhancements for intranet web applications in SharePoint 2013 per business requirements.
- Responsible for version releases of web application and database modifications
- Develop and maintain SQL server database.
- Update existing databases, design and develop new databases, stored procedures and queries in MSSQL.
- Work with business groups to create and maintain reports; such as New Hire, Staff Lists and Contact Reports using SQL Reporting Services for users and management.
- Develop and maintain new releases for systems integrations.
- Responsible for system integrations with in-house databases
- Create necessary technical and architecture; documentation and flowcharts for web application process
- Troubleshoot and fix errors in web applications
- Coordinate and work with IT infrastructure team for technical requirements of the development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC, together with Microsoft .NET and related technologies
- Great written and verbal communication in both Greek and English language
- Previous experience in developing multi-tier enterprise web applications using VB.NET, ASP.NET, MSSQL Server 2008 R2 and Visual Studio will be considered an advantage
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
We offer an attractive compensation package (salary, medical insurance and other related benefits and allowances), coupled with a supportive environment, that encourages professional development and advancement opportunities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
If you are interested, please send your CV at: email@example.com
Apply for this Job