Junior Sharepoint & Power Platform Developer
We are seeking a full-time Junior SharePoint & Power Platform Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting a team in developing and maintaining clients’ intranet based on SharePoint and ASP.NET front end with a MS SQL backend.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze customer requirements and demands.
- Create SharePoint sites according to customer’s requirements.
- Develop SharePoint forms using Power Apps platform.
- Develop Mobile Apps, using Power Apps platform.
- Create automation flows using Power Automate platform.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013
- Knowledge of Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate)
- Knowledge of Power BI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Knowledge of Power Virtual Agents.
- Microsoft .NET language developing.
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
We offer an attractive compensation package, coupled with a supportive environment, that encourages professional development and advancement opportunities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
If you are interested, please send your CV at: email@example.com
Apply for this Job