eQMS TEAM LEADER
S. K. Stirixis Business Consulting Services Ltd an industry leading consulting agency, specializing in the fields of Quality Management System certification, human capital development and the use of available EU funds, seeks for immediate recruitment, an individual for the position of eQMS Team Leader for their offices in Latsia.
The eQMS Team Leader will be heading the eQMS (electronic Quality Management Systems) development unit and will be part of the fast-growing Quality Management Systems Team.
- Work with clients to define and manage their business requirements and recommend solutions to fit their needs
- Produce workflow charts and diagrams
- Guide the eQMS team in developing and delivering solutions to meet the clients’ requirements
- Conduct systems training to users / clients’ employees
- Prepare and manage the client contracts, including the technical proposal
- Manage client relationships and provide on-going support to the client
- Participate on sales and business development initiatives for promoting the company’s products and services
- Lead new initiatives to grow and/or improve the unit’s service offering
- Research and stay up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies for the continuous development of the electronic Quality Management Systems (eQMS)
- Review the unit’s overall performance, identify any areas in need of improvement and make recommendations
- Perform project management
- Ensure that any problem is being resolved timely and effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- Master’s degree on a related field will be considered an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years previous working experience on a similar field
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English languages
- Strong communication skills
- Delivers on commitments under self-direction with minimal supervision
- Certified Trainer of Vocational Training Level 3 (Trainer for Adults) by Human Resource Development Authority (HRDA) will be considered an advantage
What working at Stirixis offers:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in a dynamic and constantly growing environment.
Interested applicants should forward their CV to email@example.com by 26/4/2021, indicating the job title of the position that they are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Please note that only successful candidates will be conducted.
Apply for this Job