Incentive Scheme for the Recruitment of People with Disabilities
Competent Body: Department of Labour
Submission Deadline: 30/6/2020
Description: Recruitment of People with a disability
- Unemployed people with disabilities interested in full
or part time employment,
- They should provide a certificate by the Pancyprian
Alliance for Disability.
Conditions for Enterprises
- Recruitment should represent an increase in the number of employees in the business in relation to the previous month.
- The employer should not have received any grant in the past from funding programmes in relation to the employment of the same person.
- The employer must be committed that he/she will not reduce any staff of the company for 24 months who are in the same profession as the applicant.
- The duration of the employment is 24 months, working full or part time.
- The employer has not been convicted of an offense related to the breach of the Minimum Salary Ordinance, nor has he been convicted of illegal or undeclared work in the last 3 years.
- The wage may not be lower than the minimum wage (€ 870) and there should be a corresponding adjustment to 6 months (€ 924).
- The maximum number of recruits cannot be more than five.
of the wage
- Maximum Sponsorship: €20.000