Digital Growth Programme Services in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
Competent Body: Service of Industry and Technology (MECIT)
- The aim of the programme is to implement Digital Technology services in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
- The priority order is determined by the order of submission of proposals.
- New or existing SMEs
- Up to 250 employees,
- Annual turnover not exceeding €50 million or an annual balance sheet not exceeding €43 million.
- Business activities related to primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products,
- Business activities related to fisheries and aquaculture.
- Minimum investment €5.000,
- Maximum €50.000 for SMEs of manufacturing activities,
- Maximum €40.000 for SMEs of other activities,
- Funding rate 50%,
- The total amount of de minimis aid granted to a single undertaking shall not exceed €200.000 over any period of three (3) fiscal years.
- Equipment such as, of network (routers, firewalls, WAFs, Load Balancers), of servers and Bladeservers, Storage area network (SAN), Gateways, Ups, other specialised such as Bar Codes Readers etc.
- Software: Off-the-shelf (purchase license and install and/or through cloud) etc.
- Specialised programming Software/Systems (ERP, DMS, BPM, RPA, Specialised installations Be-spoke-Software Development, e-commerce, Industrial Digitalisation, Electronic Shelf Labels, Data analytics, Secure Payment, etc.).
- Information Systems Services (Software Customization, Data Transmission, Personnel Installation and Staff Training) etc.
- Other eligible costs: digital marketing, presence on Social Media, Consulting Services Expenses etc.