This course has been designed in order to form the right and common perception of project management with the use of practices and internationally accepted tools (Project Manager’s Toolkit), Additionally, to help essentially the participants organize their job improving the efficiency of their own, but also that of their team.
At the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- Understand Project Management on the basis of International Best Practices and Internationally Accepted Standards (Project Management Institute)
- Identify all needs of Stakeholders in a project (Needs Analysis), such as Management board, Partners, or Customers, to record, analyze and describe the Scope in a clear and complete way (scope Management),
- Το plan or understand practically the Work Breakdown Structure in order to ensure the completeness of the project.
- Breakdown the work in Activities and estimate the duration and the requirements of each work in resources (estimated Activities Duration and Cost)
- To plan, monitor and control elementary timetables (Gantt charts and network diagrams) in order to observe (control) a project.
Ημερομηνίες Προγράμματος 22 & 23 MAY 2019
08:30 – 16:00
Διάρκεια Προγράμματος 14 hours
Εκπαιδευτικό Κέντρο S.K.Stirixis Business Consulting Services Ltd – Nicosia
Εκπαιδευτής George Kiriakidis
Κόστος Προγράμματος €180+ €79.42 V.A.T Δήλωση Ενδιαφέροντος