Incentive Scheme for the employment of Graduates of Higher Education
Competent Body: Department of Labour
Application submission deadline: Until budget is depleted
- Provide employment to graduates of higher education aged up to 30 years old
- Ensuring the role is in accordance with their skillset
- The duration of the programme is 6 months. The employer is obliged to extend the employability of the graduate for at least another two months without receiving any subsidization.
- The age of the graduate should be up to 30 years old.
- The graduate must be holder of a Higher Education diploma (programme duration min. 3 years)
- In case the graduate has a relative working experience to the role for which he/she is intended for the enterprise/organization, this should not be longer than 8 months.
Minimum Wage- €950 monthly
Maximum Wage- €1.100 monthly