Grant Scheme for the creation, upgrading and supplementation of athletic infrastructure/ facilities for the development and promotion of Sports Tourism (DE MINIMIS)
Competent Body: Deputy Ministry of Tourism
Application Submission Deadline: Until Further Announcement
- Creation of new or upgrade existing athletic facilities for the improvement of sports tourism.
- The plan aims for the attraction of foreign athletes/ teams for preparation.
- Development of athletic tourism and specifically of the winter season between November and May.
- Emphasis is given to sports that take place in open space such as football, swimming, triathlon, cycling, athletics etc.
- Priority is given in places close to the sea.
- Non-governmental organisations
- Building and other work related to the creation of the sports area to be used by athletes,
- Purchasing technological/ technical and other equipment.
- Purchasing services for landscaping of external spaces.
- Infrastructure maintenance.
- Sponsorship: 40% of the total cost.
- Maximum amount: €100,000.
- The total amount of de minimis aid granted to a single undertaking shall not exceed €200.000 over any period of three (3) fiscal years.