Recruitment of Individuals with Chronic Diseases
Competent Body: Department of Labour
Deadline: Until further Announcement
- Recruitment of people with Chronic Diseases such as cancer , diabetes, chronic arthritis, etc.
- Person should be registered as unemployed in the Public Employment Services.
- The person should belong to the “Target Group” of Pancyprian Federation of Patients Associations and Friends.
- Individuals need to provide:
- Certification by the association to which they are a member,
- Medical certificate from a doctor stating the applicant’s illness.
Conditions for Enterprises
- Should not have been sponsored for the same person in the past.
- Not convicted of illegal or undeclared work in the last 3 years.
- Recruitment should represent an increase in the number of employees in the business in relation to the previous month.
- The employer has not been convicted of an offense related to the breach of the Minimum Salary Ordinance, nor has he been convicted of illegal or undeclared work in the last 3 years.
- Maximum number of recruits: 5 Persons per Plan per Employer
- The employment of the person should represent an increase in the number of employees who are employed for the same role in the enterprise.
- Total sponsorship amount €2.000.000
- 75% of the employee’s wage up to € 20,000.
- Sponsorship is granted for 24 months of employment.