National Support Programme in the Wine Sector – Investments in Winemaking Enterprises
Competent Body: Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry (MCIT).
Application Submission Dates: 18/06/2019- 19/07/2019.
- Provision of support for tangible investments or intangible assets in processing facilities and wine-making infrastructure as well as in marketing tools.
- Production or marketing of wine products as referred to Annex VII Part II of the EU Regulation no.1308/2013.
Eligible Applicants and Funding Amount:
- Category A: 40% for microenterprise, small and medium-sized enterprises which belong to the SME category as defined in the Commission Recommendation of the European Communities dated 06/05/2003 and 2003/361 / E, and which employ fewer of 250 employees and their annual turnover does not exceed € 50 million or their total annual balance sheet does not exceed € 43 million.
- Category B: 20% for businesses which are not covered by Article 2 (1) of Title I of the Recommendation, and which employ fewer than 750 employees or have an annual turnover of less than € 200 million.
- Category C: 15% for enterprises which employ more than 750 employees or have an annual turnover of more than € 200 Euros.
- The minimum amount of the proposed investment (eligible expenditures) per applicant is set at € 10.000 for the Category A, € 20.000 for the Category B and € 50.000 for the Category C.
- Maximum funding amount: € 150.000.
The assessment will be based on a first come first served basis.
- Development or improvement of buildings and infrastructure.
- Machinery, equipment, vehicles, furnishing and software.
- Transfer of expertise (Patent Acquisition, licenses).
- Research services such as, cost of research, payment of architects/engineers/experts.