EUROSTARS CYPRUS (International Cooperation)
Competent Body: Research Promotion Foundation
Application Submission Deadline: 12/09/2019
- Encourage innovative Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to participate in transnational research activities and enhance their competitiveness through the creation of new products / services / methods
- Development of substantially improved existing products / services / production methods that are expected to be commercially exploited by SMEs participants
- Network and cooperation between Cyprus SMEs and foreign institutions, through their participation in international research projects on industrial research and development.
- Encourage research and development SMEs to participate in research activities.
- Research and Development SMEs
- SMEs that take part in international research activities for development or upgrade of products/ services/ production methods of high added value.
Maximum Sponsorship Amount:
- €175.000 for a Cyprus Cooperation Network.
- €200.000 for a Cyprus Cooperation Network, considering that a Cypriot SME has the role of the Coordinator in the Transnational Cooperation Network.